How do I apply for Business License with the Town?

Owner must complete the Town of Capitol Heights Business License Application, provide a copy of owner’s drivers license, Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation (DLLR) permit, Prince George’s County, MD Certificate of Occupancy (U&O) Permit and status of Maryland State Department of Assessments and Taxation (SDAT) Good Standing letter.  

Additional documents may vary by business/organization, please contact Town Hall at 301-336-0626 for more information. 

Checks and money order payments can be made payable to Town of Capitol Heights

Visit the Business & Licensing page here for more information. 

Show All Answers

1. What are the Town Hours of operations?
2. Who do I call for bulk item pickup? When is bulk trash pickup?
3. What are the guidelines for bulk trash pickup requests?
4. When are Town Council meetings?
5. How do I apply for Business License with the Town?
6. How do I find out about more information on Economic Development opportunities in the Town?
7. How can I find out more about Town Projects and Events?
8. Whom do I contact if there is a street light out in front of my house?
9. There is an abandoned house next door to me and the grass needs to be cut, who is responsible for that?
10. Jeda Trucking accidentally missed my house, will they come back and pick up my trash?